Friday 3 April 2020

Challenge you to find shapes and patterns

Shapes and patterns: there are lots of them around us. Inside and out. The trick is to see them and that takes a bit of trial and error.

Below, you'll find some examples that took my fancy and how I modified bits of each photograph to try and make something interesting from it.

The photo on the left is the original one from which I thought I might find a new idea and the photo on the right is something I thought might work as a shape or patter.

You'll find plenty to inspire from scarves, to palettes, to plants, to tubes of paint, to fruit, to cups, to bottles.

Go look!

When you have done something take a snap of it and send it through to noninichols@gmail.com and we'll put in on the internet.






No comments:

Post a Comment